Are you a college student looking
for a great job with a great company where you can even get that mountain of
homework done at work? Are you in an industry that doesn’t offer top notch
health benefits? Don’t pass up one of THE best jobs in the Aspen valley.
The Innsbruck Hotel by Bluegreen Vacations is seeking a Night Auditor.
Compensation: $16.50-$18.00 per hour, dependent upon experience
Schedule: Overnight (11pm-7am), Full-Time
Location: 233 W Main St, Aspen, CO 81611
Annual Ski Pass included for all new hires! OR You can receive this benefit as a bus pass or gas money!
As a Night Auditor, your responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts and process invoices. You will be accountable for the accurate balances of the front desk cash drawers and reporting discrepancies to resort accounting/ management along with any explanation of these discrepancies.
- Perform the task of verifying owner account balances and to notify management of maintenance fees outstanding.
- Reconcile front desk deposits for each associate. Balance cash drawers and verify that each drawer is at its set amount for the day.
- Work together with security to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for guests. Dealing with incidents and guest needs during third shift and reporting to management any resort issues that need to be addressed.
- Resolve any discrepant phone charges on house accounts. Verifying correct room rates are being posted. Running all steps of Night Audit and maintain printouts in for monthly records.
- Disperse Daily Reports to management and departments. Review pending issues for housekeeping for the next day shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Must be able to work independently
- Friendly, professional and calm demeanor
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule, and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Carbondale, CO 81623, USA