To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Systems Analyst - Santa Ana, CA or Schaumburg, IL
UnitedHealth Group • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As part of our elite team, you will play a pivotal role in the system development cycle and consult with end users to evaluate business requirements into design specifications. You will work with all levels of the business, ensuring IT deliverables align with business requirements, with measurable results. There's never been a more exciting time to work in health care where performance and innovation can fuel your life's best work.(sm)
- Evaluate business requirements and prepare the detailed functional and technical specifications that follow project guidelines
- Work closely with Developers and Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure requirements and design are completely understood
- Communicate design to all stakeholders and varying levels of the organization
- Act as the liaison between Business and Systems Analysts, Developers and project management groups
- Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Work closely with business teams to strategize solutions that support long term business objectives
- Ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with measurable results
- Collaborate with QA team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes
- Lead and mentor other Systems Analysts
- As part of the OptumRx Technology team this role will play a significant part in leading the Pharmacy Dispensing software development lifecycle for one of our major clients. This requires the ability work across a matrix organization, execute delivery through internal partners and 3rd party software vendors and deliver on SLA's for our clients
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Analysis or IT Development
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) /System Development Life Cycle
- 5+ years of experience translating business requirements into a detailed system specification
- 5+ years of experience mapping data from web services or database to user interface
- Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- 5+ years of Relational Database experience
- UnitedHealth Group work experience
- Health care experience
- Experience working with test plans and test cases
- Experience facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Experience working in an Agile environment or familiarity with Agile methodology UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.