Stefanini Group is hiring!
Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!
An exciting opportunity awaits, let us help you get started!
Open to W2 candidates only!
Job Title: Dearborn Engine / NMPDC / VOGO / FRCSS / Detroit Chassis Plant - User Support Specialist
Dearborn Engine Manufactures the 5.2L, 5.0L, 2.3L and 2.0L liter engines to support multiple vehicles across Company. This position provides an excellent opportunity to apply IT Skills to manufacturing but to also acquire manufacturing experience from Assembly and Powertrain plants. As part of your job responsibilities, you will interface and support IT infrastructure and applications that are used to make new and exciting vehicles, engines, and components. You will also lend your knowledge and experiences to support process improvement efforts toward flexible and lean manufacturing, error proofing and the manufacturing execution systems within multiple facilities. The successful candidate will be working with a global team to provide support that includes technical troubleshooting, data analysis & problem resolution for the applications & infrastructure on the plant floor and lead various efforts to ensure all responsible manufacturing applications meet productivity goals.
Technical Skills Required:
A strong desire to learn manufacturing operations and business practices is desired. Broad business and manufacturing perspective is helpful. Understanding of computer-based tools, computing infrastructure and interest in processes that support manufacturing is required. A willingness to work in a high-pressure production support environment.
* Support a multi-shift operation in a manufacturing plant.
o Must be able to work on site with flexible hours in support a multi-shift operation and support weekend production when necessary.
* Provide technical support (I.T. Applications, Infrastructure, operating systems, end-user-productivity tools) to plant business customers throughout the manufacturing plant.
* Interface with corporate IT and business owners to prioritize improvement efforts.
* Support Plant Floor Systems / Corporate teams in resolving incidents; Provide triage and execute business continuity plans, support escalations, provide hands and feet to support teams and other global teams (e.g. DBA, Server Operations, Ops Control, Network Operations) if necessary.
* Focus on the integration / long term maintenance of applications and hardware.
* Ensure accountability for managing assignments and workload assigned.
* Develop, maintain, and share, accurate support documentation.
* Support of local network equipment in a Cisco based environment.
* Support of local servers across both physical and virtual environments in a Windows and Linux based ecosystem.
* Support of Factory of Tomorrow deployments and expansion efforts utilizing IIOT, iOS, software-defined network, mobile, and Android based equipment.
* Coordination and management of repairing, receiving, staging, setup, configuration, transportation, installation, deployment, support, patching, maintenance, monitoring, moves, inventory, and decommissioning of plant IT infrastructure components and associated software that includes the following platforms:
o Desktop, Laptop PCs, Workstations, Servers and other PC based hardware (Windows, UNIX, and Linux)
o Printers, Plotters, Embossers and related peripheral devices.
o Barcode Readers & Scanners, Transponders, and RFID Tags and related equipment.
o In Plant communication devices such as phones, pagers, and radios
o Plant Networks o Other similar IT systems that are required for supporting the on-going activities within the plant.
* Direct on-site and on-call infrastructure support providing issue identification, diagnosis, training, and resolution of all deployed systems
* 7x24 on-call support of the deployed systems.
* Provide technical support for IT Applications, Network and Server Infrastructure (Windows 2012/2016/2019, Linux SLES, Dynics DXD, x86 Servers, Cisco routers switches etc), Plant Floor Systems Applications - OnTrack MIS (Production tracking), JEDI (Production Scheduling), SGV (Self-Guided Vehicles for parts and material delivery, SMART (Line side material call system), ETS Barcode (Shipping tag printing), WhereNet (Rack tracking) and Hardware
* A strong desire to learn manufacturing operations and business practices from an IT perspective is required.
* Broad business and manufacturing perspective is helpful. Understanding of computer-based tools, computing infrastructure and interest in processes that support manufacturing is core.
* A willingness to work in a high-pressure production environment and flexible working shift is a foundation in this space.
* A willingness to learn, adapt and embrace new technologies is key.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task; manage multiple tasks/projects
* Work efficiently and effectively with diverse, cross functional teams under stressful circumstances
* Ability to communicate effectively with business users and IT professionals including globally distributed teams.
* The ability to adjust communications appropriately for the audience, work with all levels of management and diverse work groups, including globally distributed teams. Including the ability to adjust communications appropriately for the audience across all levels of management and knowledge.
* Motivated self-starter
* Identifying, investigating & solving problems without supervision
* Candidate must be reliable, dependable, and punctual.
* Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs and be able to walk 1-2 miles per shift.
* Manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.
The successful candidate will have or be willing to quickly learn the following items:
* Experience with Server administration; Windows (2016 ) and/or Linux
* Familiar with Cisco routers and switches to include basic staging, troubleshooting and cable installation.
* Willing to learn Cisco software-defined architecture (SDA) troubleshooting and implementation.
* Knowledge of Windows server and Windows Active Directory/ADFS
* Experience with VM servers (vSphere).
* Experience with Android and iOS, iPhones, iPads.
* Experience with Office365.
* Experience with SharePoint.
* Experience with Office automation, Windows, PC's & Printers
* Experience with handheld scanners and imagers.
* Any plant floor automation experience is highly desired (Control systems, PLC's, etc.), but not required.
* PowerShell scripting is desired, but not required.
Who We Are
The Stefanini Group is a global provider of offshore, onshore, and nearshore outsourcing, IT digital consulting, systems integration, application, and strategic staffing services to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. Our presence is in countries like the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and more than 400 clients across a broad spectrum of markets, including financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities. Stefanini is a CMM level 5, IT consulting, company with a global presence. We are CMM Level 5 company.
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Active Directory Group
- Barcode Readers
- Business Ethics