To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wooster, OH 44691
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Schaeffler Group • Wooster, OH
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Conducting risk assessments for the manufacturing area, performing accident investigations, identify the root cause and any necessary corrective actions, developing procedures not only for mandatory programs, but also for site specific programs
- Monitoring manufacturing environmental standards/ISO 14001 which includes handling of wastes and permitting issues
- Develop and conduct required training programs and continuously improving related programs
- Monitoring and tracking safety issues from a company-wide perspective
- Understand and follow current specifications of the Quality Policy and procedures, as well as the Safety and Environment Policy and procedures and contribute to the achievement of the company objectives.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- At least 5 years of Environmental, Health, and Safety experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
- Advanced knowledge of OSHA standards, OSHAS 18001, and ISO 1400
- Superior knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies
- Business acumen
- Experience with training and auditing
- SAP & Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication ability (written & verbal)
- Advanced presentation skills
- Extremely self-motivated & driven to achieve results
- Continuous improvement approach
- Assertive approach to solving problems
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions