To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Procom • Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant –On behalf of our client in the O&G sector, Procom Services is looking for on (1) Administrative Assistantto support their internal Land Administrator Staff. The successful candidate will have 3 or more years of experience with customer service in a fast paced environment
Administrative Assistant Job Details
- Responsible for the front line customer service for land owner issues.
- Providing support to land administration process on operations and maintenance of existing assets.
- Supporting the maintenance of land rights.
- Performs tasks with limited oversight and resolves issues using established guidelines, procedures and or policies, within level of accountability.
- Responsible for various aspects of land acquisition duties including management of all customer service aspects and maintenance of land agreements.
- Ensures that documentation is produced accurately in a timely manner according to applicable corporate policies as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Identify requirements and potential issues on land acquisition programs and makes recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Interact with land-related stakeholders Coordinate high level issues with appropriate staff.
- Additional land administration/land document management duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Mandatory Skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strict adherence to guidelines, procedures and or policies.
- Maintain company hotline voicemail and email inboxes.
- Ability to identify and direct external Land Owners inquiries to proper internal support staff.
Administrative Assistant Assignment Length
6 months +
Administrative Assistant Analyst Start Date