Do you have what it takes to support CEOs? Do people call you "type A?" Are you productive, proactive, and independent? Then you may be the perfect candidate for this Executive Assistant position located in the Oakland area.
If you are interested in this high-level administrative role, email your resume to
- Previous experience in office manager or administrative position
- High school diploma necessary, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Superior decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to dynamic environment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.