To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Internal Regional Sales Manager
Westlake Financial Services • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Sales Floor:
- Hire, Train and Mentor reps and supervisors
- 80% of time spent on the Sales Floor with Reps
- Set monthly Team Goals
- Lead weekly Sales Meetings
- Provide coaching of incoming and outgoing calls
- Train all new reps specified by the Training Agendas
- Conduct Sales Presentations
- Call dealers as needed to assist reps
- Implement company policies and procedures
- Present and sell company products and services
- Train & Develop new dealers as needed
- Participate in marketing events as necessary
- Enforce Dealer Account Manager Minimum Expectations
- Develop & maintain sales and marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years management experience
- 5+ years of sales, marketing, auto finance and banking expertise required
- High energy and with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and various sales software applications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a closely related field