The Senior Commercial Title Examiner is tasked with the review of production’s draft title product, search package and ancillary search results. Confirms accurate legal description, current owner, makes corrections, adds language, exceptions, requirements, and mortgage schedules as needed. Prepares survey readings, investigates water rights and completes complicated deed chains. Produce the final title product.
- Examines commercial properties.
- If more information is needed to conduct exam, communicates with Centralized Order Desk or company representative.
- Modifies and corrects draft title commitment in ASAP.
- Confirms accurate legal description, current owner, makes corrections, adds language, exceptions, requirements and mortgage schedules as needed.
- Prepares survey readings, investigates water rights and completes complicated deed chains.
- 3 or more years of title experience needed, salaried position.
- Jurisdictional experience in FL and/or TX.
- Experience with Title Software.
- College degree preferred.
- Works independently
- Excellent reading, writing, spelling and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Competent keyboard skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite
- An ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work outside normal business hours
- An ability to work well as part of a team
- Reports to Examining Supervisor
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Keyboards
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Office