To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Brunswick, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
PeopleShare Inc • South Brunswick, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
PeopleShare is hiring a Customer Service Representative to work at an excellent company in South Brunswick, NJ! This position is ideal for a customer service oriented professional with great communication skills!
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Pay Rate: $12.00-$13.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity!
The customer service representative will be responsible for processing customer requests and managing customer accounts in a professional and polite manner. Main responsibilities include:
- Respond to all email and phone inquiries
- Ensure customer account information is accurate for on time deliveries and payments
- Communicate with the warehouse and external vendors in regards to order status and shipments
- Answer product questions
- Place orders, issue returns and exchanges for customers
- Assist in other departments as needed
Job Requirements for the Customer Service Representative:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in an office or retail setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND8