To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10167
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Junior Software Engineer
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a global based investment firm located in New York, NY that is seeking a Full Stack Junior Engineer. Summary: The Technology Team is currently seeking a talented candidate for the role of a Full Stack Junior Software Engineer. The role requires excellent technical skills, analytical and creative problem-solving skills, an aptitude to work independently or with a group, an ability to work within a fast-paced environment, and high personal standards for quality work. Developers work within the IT department developing and implementing technologies for in-house applications using cutting edge code to create value for our business. Full Stack Junior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Web, Mobile and Desktop front-end development
- Microservices development
- SQL Server database development
- Maintain and Support green field and legacy systems
- Rapidly prototype and prove solutions using the latest technologies
- Education in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science related field
- 2+ years of proven development experience
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Analytical and reasoning minded that result in clear technical execution
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL or other database technology
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of software quality, testing procedures and build automation tools
- Knowledge of Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Spring MVC, PHP, or other dynamic web server environments
- Knowledge of Services Oriented Architectures, RESTful Interfaces & Enterprise Application Patterns
- Knowledge of web technologies, such Angular, React, Vue.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, ECMAScript 6 features, modern HTML5 techniques and SCSS
- Knowledge developing on either iOS using Swift/Objective-C or Android using Java is a plus
- Knowledge of Fixed Income is a big plus