To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coeur d'Alene, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Qualfon • Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 1 month ago
What we offer:
- All team members can further their education with our free education programs and even earn a college degree through Qualfon University.
- A culture where we have fun, work hard, and lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live by the Qualfon Mission & Values.
- Competitive salary, Benefits & 401k, paid holidays, and paid time off.
What you will be doing:
This position is responsible for all levels of talent acquisition and associated processes for the organization to include ensuring a talent pipeline is aligned with our company intention, purpose and strategies. The primary focus is on day-to-day recruiting as well as administration of the applicant tracking system (ATS). The position is also involved in staff planning, reporting, and compliance, training, HRIS administration as well as community involvement and outreach. Acts as a resource for leadership, associates and within the HR department where needed. The position will be supporting recruiter for more than one U.S based call center, 50% of duties will be performed virtually from your home office and 50% from the local call center.
- Interacts with hiring managers and supervisors regarding a recruitment strategy to ensure a complete understanding of their needs in order to find a suitable match for their open position.
- Coordinates full cycle recruiting process to include: prepares employment advertisements and places them in an appropriate distribution channel to attract best applicant pool; oversees the routing of all position requisitions in compliance with ATS requirements; Administer on line assessments and track completion and success rates , conducts video interviews with candidates to further assess qualifications for the job and fit; initiates employment offers and ensures new hire paperwork is complete promptly and accurately
- Plan interview and selection procedures including phone screens, assessments and in-person interviews in center with hiring mangers as needed.
- Strategically and proactively build candidate pipeline.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.
- Participate and assist in employer branding initiatives.
- Identifies and represents the organization at events to market the company and our opportunities.
- Responsible for reporting functions within the ATS to determine previous workflow and sourcing.
- Foster relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Understands the urgency of filling class with quality hires
- Performs other duties as necessary
What skills you will need:
- 2 year of call center agent hiring and virtual recruitment experience
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Consistently meeting hiring targets
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and event
- Computer proficiency with application
- Confidence in your hiring techniques
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before hire date
- Minimum education of a High School diploma or GED
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Must live in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho