To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX 76134
- Jeff Brown
- Phone: 972-865-4208
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Pricing Analyst
DISYS • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 2 months ago
2-3 year role
The primary role of the GP Analyst is to coordinate pricing activities and maintain commpany product information related to Medicaid within all internal and external systems. Responsibilities include calculating, analyzing and reporting pricing, resolving refunds with covered entities, and gathering and updating Medicaid product information for all company products. The GP Analyst is expected to have a background in Government Pricing calculations or the Medicaid program and utilize strong analytical skills to complete everyday tasks.
Major duties and responsibilities required to achieve the position’s objectives and be successful in the GP Analyst role.
Experience required - Minimum 3-5 years in two or more of the following:
- Government Pricing or Medicaid Program
- Pharmaceutical Experience
Specific type of experience required:
- Knowledge of basic gross to net calculation concepts
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry and government programs
- Strong analytical skills with an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Prior pricing or pharmaceutical government reporting experience
- Ability to prepare and present results to senior management
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements as it the government pricing environment
- Experience working in an on/off shore delivery model
Be prepared to work in a collaborative team environment, delivering policy advice, operations and systems information expertise to public sector leaders.
The ideal candidate should have a strong working knowledge of important reimbursement, pricing and other health policies, including but not limited to federal payment policies. Should have a demonstrated ability to work effectively with key federal regulatory entities, such as HHS and various sub-agencies including but not limited to FDA and CMS. S/he must have a proven track record of collaboration.
Required skills and qualifications include:
- Expertise around the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) policy guidance and approval process.
- Experience working with Medicare fee-for-service and managed care operations, appeal and grievances, payment processes and performance incentives.
- Experience working with Medicare data sets, including quality measures and ratings as well as claims and encounter data.
- Experience analyzing legislation and regulatory guidance to develop business roles and identify impact to client systems and operations.
- Demonstrated experience in business development and concurrently overseeing client deliverables.
- Experience functioning as integrators between business needs and technology solutions.
- Experience identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Experience implementing and overseeing the quality of deliverables and effectively managing the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance