To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North River, ND 58102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Fraud ( Fargo, ND )
U.S.Bank • North River, ND
Posted 1 month ago
We are seeking individuals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our customers. Our Inbound Fraud department is the central unit that receives inbound calls from credit, debit, and corporate/government card customers related to suspicious and unauthorized activity.
No prior experience in banking or fraud is necessary. We offer comprehensive and ongoing training to ensure our Representatives are prepared to deliver efficient, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer service.
• Answering incoming calls and providing high quality support to our credit and debit card customers over the phones
• Performing a variety of tasks to prevent financial loss by blocking or placing security holds on accounts, placing lost/stolen statuses on debit and credit accounts and forwarding fraud and dispute information to the appropriate parties
• Initiating fraud claims and providing information on existing fraud and dispute claims
• Partnering with multiple departments to service fraud and dispute issues
• Documenting fraud alerts, building case files, and escalating fraud alerts to appropriate groups
Fraud Customer Service Representatives are scheduled to work five days per week, including every other weekend. Equitable days off are given during the week in which a weekend shift is worked. Day, evening and overnight schedules may be available.
We offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including group medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, immediate 401(K) participation, pension, free checking along with discounts on other banking products and services and much more!
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of customer service experience
- Some knowledge of consumer, debit, and corporate/government card products
- Ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Ability to work with unwritten but generally understood instructions; relying on precedents when available or applicable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications