Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Third-Party Risk to join our KPMG's Third-Party Risk organization. It is an exciting time to join KPMG as we expand our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement organization and stand up a Third-Party Risk function for the US firm. This role will work closely with the Senior Director, Third-Party Risk to support the operations of our Third-Party Risk team.
* Work closely with leadership and become a part of a dynamic team, to support the implementation and management of a Third-Party Vendor Risk program for the firm
* Collaborate with Sourcing, Risk, business areas and Third-Party Relationship Owners ("TPROs") to ensure visibility to, and understanding of, key Third Party Risk areas
* Coordinate the completion of the Vendor Questionnaires and fulfilment of the due diligence request list with the TPROs, SMEs, sourcing managers and vendors; update and document due diligence tracking with real time status and escalate follow up items to management as needed
* Review Financial and Negative news due diligence
* Analyze Spend and Vendor Classification data, to determine the Risk Level Classification of the Vendor Work with Vendor Owner/Business unit to ensure correct classification of vendor
* Minimum three years of recent experience in a Third-Party Risk role
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; master's degree and other relevant degree/certification desirable; CRVPM or CTPRP preferred
* Intermediate/Advanced understanding of Third-Party Risk Programs and solutions supporting a large and regulated institution preferred, preferably financial services
* Highly customer service oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and organization skills, project management skills desirable
* Highest ethical standards with a strong moral compass and a constant focus on doing what is right
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
New York City Salary Range: Low: $69700 - High: $126500
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
- Customer Service