Do you have a background in Property and Casualty Insurance Sales? Do you enjoy working with customers on the phone and helping them live a safer and more secure life? Are you motivated by a desire to help start a new insurance sales opportunity? Join the Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions team and reach your potential. We are a new insurance agency that has big plans to improve the level of service and value to our existing customers. We service a large portfolio of mortgage customers (approximately 1.5 MM and growing) via our sister company Lakeview Loan Servicing, and Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions will leverage that existing relationship to provide those customers better property and casualty insurance coverage at a lower cost
As a Licensed Insurance Phone Representative you will be responsible for delivering fantastic service and educating our extensive pool of existing customers about our wide range of policy options.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct inbound property and casualty sales calls.
- Solicit property and casualty insurance from a captive portfolio of existing mortgage clients.
- Bind insurance applications according to established company and regulatory guidelines.
- Send, receive and review applications from customers.
- Produce a management determined volume of business.
- Utilize systems for maintaining product knowledge, register policies accurately and pipeline management
- Understand and articulate financial calculations and current rate/pricing.
- Use excellent follow-up skills to ensure targeted conversion rates are met
- Partner with carriers to ensure the seamless transfer of file.
- Monitor and update customer relationship management database
- Commit to continuing education and other requirements to maintain the required licensing
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
- Must be self- motivated with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette with articulate use of the English language. Bilingual or multi-lingual preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be detail oriented and results driven with a focus on customer service.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, follow-up, and relationship building skills.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills as well as the ability to use different computer software programs related to quoting and binding insurance policies as well as customer relationship management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- 3-5 years of Property and Casualty Insurance Sales experience
- Strong PC skills (MS Office Suite)
- Previous knowledge of EZ Lynx system a plus.
- Applied knowledge of insurance regulations
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
- 4-40 Customer Representative License
- 2-20 Property and Casualty License
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Address Prospective Client
Identifying New Prospects