To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33647
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Tampa, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is assisting a client in the Tampa, Florida (FL) area that is seeking an Accounting Clerk.
- Accountable for standard voluntary benefit group customers service and satisfaction
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with group customers and internal partners (Sales, I/T, or systems, marketing, call centers, remittance service center, etc.) to enhance the ongoing success of the voluntary benefits programs
- Educates customers on the operational aspects of their benefits program at both the group and individual employee level and provide decision support for the customer
- Performs functions that are critical to the accuracy of billing for the group program for all assigned accounts (annually updating account billing schedules, daily analysis of reports that document missed or incorrect deductions, audit the accuracy of the content of administrative systems, etc.) to prevent serious administrative problems and implement proactive practices to avoid escalation
- Detects and assists with troubleshooting problems with the electronic interface established for the customer and mobilizes the resources of other departments when necessary
- Monitors the billing, transmission and payment processes for assigned group customers
- Accurately applies premium from Institutional customers to the policies, accounts, and records of individual policyholders
- Participates on the team assigned to implement new small to mid-sized accounts for voluntary benefit sales
- Assists in initiating internal resources needed to implement product additions to existing customers; Adjust for customer mergers/acquisitions and to accommodate customer changes in pay frequency, reorganizations, etc.
- Assists in analyzing issues and inquiries from customers, sales executives, brokers, and other units within the client and resolve/respond promptly and implement solutions efficiently
- Documents existing administrative processes and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-2 years related business experience
- Strong communication skills
- Accounting, account payable, and project management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.