Currently, we are seeking a Project Manager, Construction, to join our Project & Development Services team. Our Project & Development Services (PDS) division handles construction project management oversight for a wide array of multi-site projects.
- Works as part of the Project Team, assisting with the development of scope and schedule for project work.
- Provide superior client service.
- Provide superior project management.
- Contribute to the growth of the company.
- Enhance own professional and personal skills.
- Meet assigned financial targets.
- This position will be dedicated on site working directly with the client on a daily basis.
- Support project executives on large complex projects and assignments.
- Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Conduct and document all weekly meetings.
- Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
- Coordinate activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions.
- Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects.
- Work closely with Client user groups in coordinating their specific requirements relative to design, construction and occupancy of their facilities.
- Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Construction Management, Design, or Engineering
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills for building trusted relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Self-starter motivated for continuous improvement
- Computer skills in MS Office, including MS Project
- Excellent time management
- 7 years + of construction project management experience
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Complex Problem Solving