Help at Home is hiring a Bilingual (Mandarin or Cantonese and/or Vietnamese) Customer Service Representative (Case Manager) in the Chinatown Branch located in South Philadelphia (walking distance to the Italian Market!).
*We are seeking applicants who can speak one or more of the following languages:
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
The main focus of the Customer Service Representative (Case Manager) position is to coordinate and implement care services with referral sources, clients, and employees, while ensuring the delivery of quality services to our clients. This occurs through the direct supervision of employees, support for clients, and consistent communication. The Customer Service Representative (Case Manager) will also be responsible for completing payroll, hiring and training new staff, coordinating with staff to schedule care services, and ensuring coverage for all shifts. Work hours for this role are normally Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM, but may vary to support business needs.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas. In 2021, Forbes Magazine identified Help at Home as one of the top 10 employers for new graduates!
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
- Receives calls from clients, caregivers, service coordinators, MCO representatives, etc. and handles inquiries, issues, complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Escalates complaints, problems or complex issues to the appropriate Team Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Works within multiple databases and systems used for maintaining all information relative to assigned Clients and Care Givers.
- Maintains knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements including professional licenses, training, background checks, etc. and updates client and caregiver information appropriately.
- Tracks the receipt and expiration date (if any) of insurance, certifications and training.
- Conducts 30-day consumer calls/interviews to touch base on the clients health status, treatment progress, changes to the home environment, and overall client satisfaction with Help at Home's services.
- Manages and Coordinates Care Givers’ schedules to ensure that scheduled hours match hours worked and client service is maintained.
- Consistently maintains the confidentiality of patient/client and agency information.
- Participates in after-hours on call rotation as an industry quality assurance requirement.
- Performs a variety of general office duties such as greeting office visitors, responding to phone inquiries, operation of office machines, organizing files, providing keys or security access, typing, copying, filing, sorting mail, requisition of supplies, faxing, etc. Assists with maintaining a neat and clean office.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and Experience. Bachelor’s degree and prior office experience is preferred including experience with maintaining and working with various databases and systems.
- Intermediate level computer skill with creating and modifying documents using Microsoft products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to key quickly and accurately.
- Personal accountability. Self-motivated; reliable; strong attention to detail; maintains confidentiality; complies with all Company policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal Skills. Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills; ability to function as a positive team member.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and use a pc keyboard.
- Able to deal with stress and conflict appropriately.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Mandarin (Language)
- Vietnamese (Language)
- Italian (Language)