Kelly Services is currently looking for Full Time Production associates to help with our Die Cast department for a manufacturing company in Swepsonville, NC. These positions have a competitive pay range of $11.25 - $12.25/hr with an immediate need. As an added benefit you get a dollar raise at 6, 12 and 18 months
Click the Quick Apply button now for immediate consideration or apply in our office.
1917 S. Hwy 119
Mebane, NC 27302
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone number blocked - click to apply
2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm Monday- Friday
- Setting up, starting and troubleshooting die cast molding machines ensuring the machines are operating effectively and efficiently
- Checking and testing castings manufactured in an aluminum die cast machine to assure conformance with requirements and specifications
- Measuring and visually inspecting products for surface and dimensions defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments such as calipers and gauges.
- Turning valves and dials of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, speed, feed rates and to set cycle times.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work at heights of 20ft
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US4574BC_27855071
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.