To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK 99501
- Malorie Gonzales
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Heavy Civil Project Superintendent
CyberCoders • Anchorage, AK
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Heavy Civil Project Superintendent - Federal Highways
What You Will Be Doing
Essential Job Accountabilities
1. Perform accurate project revenue and cost financial forecasting to ensure corporate profitability goals are met.
2. Coordinate with estimators and project controls group to establish budget.
3. Lead estimating efforts on projects to ensure accurate and consistent bid to build process.
4. Coordinate efforts with estimators and the Construction Manager to manage resources to meet project schedule.
5. Participate in bid review and bid closing to ensure accuracy of bid and evaluate project feasibility; work with estimating team to develop bid schedule.
6. Coordinate with the Construction Manager and project team to develop comprehensive plan for project start up and successful kick-off.
7. Provide environment where dynamic project communication occurs between Project Engineers, Foremen, Superintendents and Construction Manager to ensure work is accomplished in an efficient, profitable, and safe manner.
8. Ensure proper job controls, i.e. quantities, costs, revenue and schedule.
9. Establish and maintain working relationships with owners, agencies, subcontractors, corporate management, inspectors, etc., providing customer service to develop long-term partnerships with client base.
10. Ensure accurate construction reports for the job allowing for continuous improvement in performance.
11. Run projects at profitability levels to meet or exceed expected margins.
12. Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.
What You Need for this Position
- Federal Highways
- cost tracking
- (DOT)Owner expectations
- Heavy Highway
- BridgeWork Experience
Three (3) to five (5) years progressive project experience in heavy civil environments.
Minimum of five (5) years experience in paving, dirt, and grading in either private or public environments.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
Knowledge of construction paving, underground, concrete and grading practices.
Knowledge and understanding of union agreements and prevailing wage issues.
Maintain ability to work in high production environment.
Demonstrated decision-making skills.
Excellent leadership skills.
Excellent supervisory communication and organizational skills.
Accuracy at all times.
What's In It for You
Federal Highways, AKDOT, cost tracking, (DOT)Owner expectations, Heavy Highway, Bridge
If you are a good fit for the Heavy Civil Project Superintendent - Federal Highways position, and have a background that includes:
Federal Highways, AKDOT, cost tracking, (DOT)Owner expectations, Heavy Highway, Bridge and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor - Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.