The Enterprise Transformation Analyst is a role that blends strategy with delivery to enable cross-functional teams to execute on key transformation initiatives across the enterprise. This role encourages innovation and proactive thinking to allow business leaders to implement new capabilities faster, more efficiently, and at scale. Liaise, collaborate and maintain strong working relationships with business and technical domain leadership across the enterprise. Works effectively as a contributing team member of the Enterprise Transformation team working on large strategic initiatives including but not limited to: Digital transformation, strategic growth, emerging trends and technologies, and Center of Excellence (COE) programs.
- Partners with senior leaders and team members to understand organizational perspectives and recommend best-fit methods to execute transformation strategies, improve processes and performance to gain efficiencies and increase effectiveness
- Leverages trends and insights in innovation that will result in a deeper understanding of our markets, products, competitors and industry to drive strategic recommendations for action.
- Acts in a lead capacity on cross functional transformation activities including leading assessments, meetings & workshops, developing deliverables, providing guidance and direction to team members, and delivering support to ensure the expected business outcomes are addressed
- Performs deep-dive analysis on program and project challenges by performing gap analysis, developing process flows, and writing recommendations to support new or revised COE initiatives
- Understands the critical path across business and technical domains to ensure paths are clear so teams can effectively execute
- Contributes to programs & projects by coordinating and aligning plans across work streams and assisting with identification and resolution of program issues and risks
- Collaborates with COE teams and EPMO to ensure projects are launched to bring value to the customer
- Fosters an environment that promotes a cohesive and team-oriented results and promotes the organization's strategic vision
- Understand and follow the learning path for continuous growth in this role
- Strategic thinker who challenges the status quo, identifies innovative business opportunities and brings value to the program or project
- Consistent success in building and developing strong stakeholder relationships across the enterprise and at all levels. Ability to influence without authority
- Highly proficient in technology, business analysis, and data analysis,
- Business acumen and a foundational understanding and comfort with principles of financial service industry, innovation, process management and technology.
- Ability to organize, lead and execute on a variety of assignments and action plans; ability to drive for results and manage complex projects
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding improvement to the business.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience performing in business analysis or project management
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis
- Commercial Awareness