The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Fleet Permit Specialist for our client located in the Indianapolis, IN area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
Under general supervision, the IRP/Permits Operations Specialist provides administrative support services between the two functions within the Fleet Vehicle Operation in order to manage new equipment and the annual renewal process for our clients.
- This position is responsible for processing and completing annual permit renewals and IRP renewals while delivering support through phone, email, express mail and first class mail.
- This position is highly detail oriented and requires the ability to manage time efficiently.
- The candidate must have strong organizational skills to be able to multitask effectively and to ensure proper follow-up with both the internal and external clients.
- Process vehicle annual permit renewals for applicable clients during scheduled renewal periods by state, online or manual completion of renewal paperwork and mailing to state, distribution of permits via express mail or electronically via e-mail.
- Successfully complete the annual IRP renewals for applicable clients during scheduled renewal periods by state.
- Analysis of vehicles for renewal for approval by customer upon confirmation of current fleet inventory.
- Creation of pre-bill to obtain renewal funds prior to actual submission.
- Online or manual completion of renewal paperwork and mailing to state.
- Cab card distribution upon receipt.
- Manage ad hoc tasks associated with new equipment, replacement plates, etc. associated with IRP customers or new permits as assigned by Customer Success.
- Ensure timely updating of renewal and/or ad hoc work for IRP and Permits on available data trackers as provided by management.
- Other duties as identified by management
- High School Diploma/GED at minimum. Some college preferred
- 1 Year Customer Service experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe
- Experience with vlookups and mail merging a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to converse with personnel at various state agencies to influence desired outcomes
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue