Administrative Assistant II
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the finest University centers in the Boston area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and have a passion for international culture. Join this fast-paced environment!
If you are passionate about learning about other cultures and are interested, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!Responsibilities:
• Prepare presentations for meetings.
• Support the Faculty Director with heavy calendar management, travel preparation and documentation, scheduling appointments, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of events, such coordinate with venues, catering, vendors, etc.
• Manage office operations and "e-office' electronic database.
• Monitor invoices, expenses and process requests for payment and reimbursement.
• Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administer mail, draft letters, perform administrative and financial duties, update contacts, etc.
• General office management and administrative duties.Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• 2+ years of experience with administrative support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.Compensation:
$17-22 per hour depending on experience
Attention To Detail