To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Data Analyst
AccruePartners • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Iselin, NJ
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support MDM project Initiatives such as Unified Beneficiaries, Unified Prospects, Customer Information Hub, and universal preference center
- Work as a liaison among project stakeholders in order to understand the structure policies and operations of the project and recommend solutions that enable the project to achieve its objectives
- Elicit and document business requirements
- Document environmental knowledge and leverage existing knowledge repositories
- Ensure the traceability of individual requirements and adherence to the defined requirements management process
- Analyze/interpret business requirements and perform current/target/ gap/impact analyses
- Prepare documents such as expected benefits, gap analysis, use cases, models current and proposes process, workflows, data flows, implementation plans and end user guides
- Identify/escalate and or manage conflicts issues and changes in order to appropriately mange scope
- Define business criteria for prioritization and other key decisions