Job Desc: Responsibilities:
1. Accept Payments (cash, check, money order, process credit card)
a. Batch reconciliation
b. Cash pulls/management
c. OSMS Reconciliation
2. Process Disconnect/Downgrades
a. Disconnect - only when equipment on hand. Refer to Retention if customer does not have equipment
b. Downgrade - process all
3. Address Issue/swap and Recover Equipment
a. Converters, Modems, Routers
4. If customer express interest in Mobile (sales, service, billing, support), Agent will hand off customer to AUSA employee.
5. Agent will be trained on additional tasks at the discretion of store leadership.
- Retail experience preferred. Entry level position.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Aptitude for cash handling
- Positive customer service orientation is required.
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application
DRESS CODE REQUIREMENTS: Temp agents will wear their own clothes as uniforms. Uniform requirements include:
Solid black color shirts (polo shirts, button-up shirts)
No tank tops or halter tops.
Must be clean, wrinkle free and fit properly
Business casual pants in black, khaki or dark/charcoal gray and black or dark blue denim jeans or skirts. Skirt hemline should be at the knee or below.
Cargo pants, leggings/lycra pants and shorts are not permitted. No rip or holes in denim jeans.
Sandals, open-toed shoes, slipper-like, ballerina flats, platform shoes, and combat/work boots, high heels (i.e. pumps/narrow heel) are not permitted.