To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax County, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Business Partner
ECS Federal, LLC • Fairfax County, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a HR Business Partner to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
In collaboration with the other HR Business Partners, this role provides superior support and expertise to a wide range of internal clients. Serving as the designated point of contact for specific divisions, this position provides proactive and timely HR support as well as guidance focusing on benefits, employee relations, company policy and procedure, performance management, and compliance. The ideal candidate will be proactive, resourceful and efficient while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Promptly respond and address employee and management inquiries, advise management as necessary of potential areas of concern.
- Support the Human Resources department with management of various HR programs, benefits and procedures across multiple locations within the company.
- Ability to take direction from management and follow through.
- Provide HR compliance support, including EEO-1, VETS 100 and AAP.
- Manage sensitive situations professionally, with discretion, confidentiality and a positive attitude.
- Handles HR communications efforts as assigned.
- Creates offer letters and communicates important New Hire Information to candidates.
- Provides the HR team and management with support as needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information, emails, and calls.
- Resolves fairly complex questions and problems, and refers more difficult issues to higher levels.
- Utilizes basic word processing, spreadsheet and database computer applications.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Performs other duties when needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years HR experience.
- Experience working with benefit programs of various types.
- Policy and procedure administration experience.
- Performance management experience.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and following through to completion all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.