To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kent, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Account Manager
Another Source • Kent, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Another Source’s client, PetroCard, is recruiting a Customer Service Account Manager to join their team in Kent, Washington.
You may not have heard of PetroCard unless you’ve been managing a retail fueling station, ordered bulk fuel deliveries, managed fleet services, or used a fuel card. That’s about to change, here’s why you may want to consider a career with an organization who’s values are rooted with courage, resourcefulness, and resilience. www.petrocard.com
PetroCard is more than just fuel, they are the leader in Cardlock, Mobile Fueling and Fuel Distribution solutions. With over 30 years of experience in the petroleum industry, a member company under Bristol Bay Industrial (BBI), and as part of Bristol Bay Native Corporation’s (BBNC) Industrial Services Division they They’re focused on their community and their team of 100 employees in Washington and Oregon committed to creating a fun and open environment. An environment where the team thinks and acts like owners-working together as a team, understanding the business, the mission, and the direction they are headed in.
Here’s where you come in:
Oversee projects and business relationship with assigned accounts, exceeding customer’s expectations by performing the following duties.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing projects and business relationships with assigned retail station accounts. Here is a link to some more information about PetroCard’s retail stations: https://petrocard.com/retailstations.php
You’ll spend the majority of your time:
- Serving as a proactive liaison between the company and its customers in order to maximize the value of products and services provided.
- Maintaining all branded and unbranded contracts in compliance with contract management policies and coordinates contract record management with Sales and Finance.
- Ensuring current contracts are up-to-date, accurate, and that contract files contain all necessary documents. Coordinating the drafting of potential or new contracts with Finance.
- Collaborating on Branded Dealer and Supply accounting and reconciliation with Sales, Management and Finance.
- Managing account maintenance items such as mystery shop scores, CORE shops, Co-Op, rebate processing, complaints and pricing.
- Communicating with Sales team and dispatch on outstanding issues that need immediate follow up and documenting the process.
- Making ongoing proactive and reactive calls to ensure a positive relationship with accounts.
- Act as the liaison with PC’s maintenance and supply/distribution teams to coordinate necessary tank monitoring and site regulatory issues related to the safe and efficient delivery of fuel to dealer site.
- Organizing and documenting all communications and account information in CRM and in company intranet files.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems/complaints and tracking within CRM
- Providing regular progress reports and manage task on assigned accounts.
- Completing special projects and reports to be assigned as needed.
What we would like to see from you:
To carry out the duties of an Account Manager and feel successful, you will have the following background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional people skills; outgoing and personality is a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience using CRM software is a plus.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task
- Requires a current driver’s license.
If you’re an individual that’s motivated to learn and grow, and who takes pride in a job well done, please apply. As a team member you can expect a competitive salary with uncapped commission, car and fuel allowance and a strong benefit package with long-term growth potential!
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Keywords: Customer Service, Sales Representative, Retail Sales, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Retail, Wholesale, Sales, Customer Account Manager, Store Manager, Hospitality, Convenience Store, Sales Clerk, Inside Sales, Customer Account Specialist