The Ōnin Group is a privately held, national, staffing group comprised of Ōnin Staffing, Focus, Excelsior Staffing, A3 Solutions, and Momentum Capital Funding. We are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. Despite our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service, lean management structure and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
The Selling Branch Manager is responsible for generating new clients and strengthening existing ones. This role will require knowledge of operational guidance, new business development, customer service and talent acquisition. Compensation includes base pay, operations overrides, and aggressive sales commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Quantify how to take our product to market.
• Maintain a productive call-to-close ratio.
• Develop, implement & maintain effective & successful strategies for the company and self-financial growth.
• Develop referrals and contacts to other potential customers in assigned territory.
• Follow up on leads generated by marketing activities, sales calls, and visits.
• Anticipate needs of clients and ensure that all orders are filled.
• Communicate with clients to build rapport, fill orders, and resolve conflicts.
• Manage and approve internal staff timecards.
• Any other duties as assigned by Management.Work Experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Previous sales experience in a major industry is a MUST.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, candidates, and the general public.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
At The Ōnin Group, we acknowledge that people come with a wealth of experience beyond just the technical aptitude required of a job. If your experience is related to the duties and responsibilities listed, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion and drive are the keys to becoming an outstanding Ōnin Intrapreneur; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for our positions.
If you are interested in this position and have previous staffing sales experience, please send an updated resume showing your staffing sales experience to Jeffrey at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Selling Branch Manager. Benefits
Onin Staffing offers an all inclusive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, vacation and holiday pay, and many other benefits!
- Client Rapport
- Selling Techniques
- Customer Service