Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown Insurance has an exciting opportunity available for an Employee Benefits Financial Analyst for our Large Accounts Team in Houston, TX.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for overseeing the financial consulting needs of our clients by providing financial expertise for client retention.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Oversee monthly financial reports; develop reporting requirements or customization
- Remain knowledgeable in financial/underwriting, renewal, and marketing, as well as reporting
- Assist Team Leads, Account Executives and Benefit consultants in the preparation request for proposals, renewal of benefit coverages, contracts, summary plan descriptions, agreements, etc.
- Participate in prospective client presentations; performing demographic analysis, claims reviews, and other projects to assist the Sales Team.
- Maintain knowledge of compliance and regulations related to employee benefits.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of employee financial experience with a thorough understanding and knowledge of employee benefits
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; Microsoft Excel - Strong to expert level skills
- Active Life/Accident and Health Insurance Agent License, or willing to obtain within a year
- 2022-2023 Certified Best Place to Work
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Benefits Package: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short & Long-Term Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Company Matched 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays with 2 Floating Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
- Claim Processing
- Employee Benefits