To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
- Cynthia Pujols
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Accounting/Accountant
Kelly Financial Resources • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Financial Resources® (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
Entry Level Accounting/Accountant - Parsippany, NJ 07054
**12 month temp contract**
- Posting of Journal entries
- balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L reviews
- Resort accounting and month end financial statements
- Complete necessary accruals and reclassifications.
- Review and verify travel commissions & expenses
- Review Financial statements.
- Work with Contact Center Director and/or Accounting management team to solve any discrepancy or errors as necessary.
- Complete monthly variance reports, discussing all financial statement lines with material variances from budget for the travel agency.
- G\L Balance Sheet Accounts
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts for the travel agency
- Prepare reconciliation work papers for monthly review and audit Forecast
- Work with Contact Conter Director to review and revise forecast Miscellaneous Analyses as needed.
- Analysis of accounting data.
- Review budgets
- Special Projects
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
Meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to work necessary hours to meet deadlines.
- Globalware experience is preferred
Strong Excel knowledge - Function formulas, pivot tables, linked spreadsheets.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.