Kelly Services is seeking a Forklift Operator for an industry leading client in Channahon, IL for a full time position. The person in this role will need to have strong Forklift Skills, Communication Skills, and must be Safety Conscious.
1st shift position - Pay $15.00 an hour; with health benefit package, holiday pay and paid time off!
• High School or Equivalent
• Forklift Experience preferred
• Valid Driver’s License
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Attention to Safety
• Team Player with good attendance
• Steel Toed Shoes
• Load and Unload flatbed trailer and vans
• Complete a quality checks on outbound shipments
• Pull Orders and set up future shipments based on load sheet
• Perform miscellaneous housekeeping duties
• Be able to work in extreme weather conditions driving forklift inside and outside facility
• Must be able to work on 1st Shift (8am-5:30pm) and work overtime during peak times
Important information –
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume or call the Recruiter at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Complying With Procedures
Handle Heavy Object