Req ID: 284658
Address: 3800 State Highway 56 Berthoud, CO, 80513
Working at Love′s as an Operations Manager is a very different job. We work hard for our customers and our teams. As a manager at Love′s, we empower you to be owner-operators and allow you to manage all aspects of your location. With a growing organization, the opportunities for career growth are endless. There′s no better time to join Love′s!
Our Managers Go Beyond the Call of Duty
Operations Managers are in a unique position. You are not only involved in the store, but the restaurant and tire care operations too. You′ll ensure our teams are focusing on the customer in everything we do. Sometimes it′s just a smile, other times it will be listening to their feedback and adjusting accordingly. Customers come back because of your team′s performance! When you persevere, we all are rewarded.
We have a lot to offer.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love′s Shares Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
What to expect.
You will run the store, restaurant and tire care concepts in a Love′s Travel Stop location. You′ll be working in a fast-paced environment. One moment you′ll be in the store, the next minute you may be helping out in the tire care, and then jumping on the line to help out in the restaurant. It will be your job to make sure we promote sales growth through merchandise execution, ensuring your teams are well trained and delivering world-class service in the location to deliver on "Clean Places, Friendly Faces."
To get started, we have to ask a few questions.
If you′re good with our requirements, we′d really like to hear from you.
- Can you work flexible shifts—including nights, weekends, and holidays?
- Do you have 2 or more years in retail, travel stop or c-store, big box, grocery, or department store management experience?
- Do you have 2 or more years′ experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $2 Million + in sales?
- Do you have 2 or more years′ experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements?
- Do you have 2 or more years′ experience supervising and training 5-10 employees?
- Do you have a valid Driver License?
- Are you considered to be at an intermediate level with computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel?
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love′s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you′re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love′s University. There you′ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Find out why our managers love to work at Love′s! Fill out your application today to get started.
Job Function(s): Store Leadership
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
- Microsoft Office
- Big Box Stores
- C (Programming Language)
- Computer Literacy