You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SAS in Whole Foods Market – Part Time Retail Merchandiser
Hey detail-oriented person! We handle product movement at retail. We display it, we move it, we track it; making sure stores and their product suppliers have the best opportunities for optimal sales. When you join the SAS Retail Services' team as a Reset Merchandiser servicing Whole Foods Market, you'll be making a difference by ensuring the latest products match the newest plan. If you like the flexibility of not working weekends and holidays as well as working in a team setting, this job is for you! We've got a lot to offer with specialized training and growth opportunities.
What you get:
- $12.50 per hour
- No weekend or Holiday work
- Early start times (enjoy your afternoons)
- Sign-on/referral bonus
- Get paid quicker with early access to earned wages
- Paid training
- Growth opportunities- we pride ourselves on promoting from within (FT opportunities)
- We offer benefits that can be customized to meet your family's needs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental voluntary plans, wellness programs, and online discounts.
Now, about you:
- You're 18 years or older
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- You can perform physical work of moving, bending, standing and can lift up to 25 lbs
- Ready to jumpstart your professional career and/or fit your lifestyle needs
792325954 to learn more from our team.
Join us and see what's possible for you! Click here to get started.
- Transportation Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 152329-548705
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.