To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Impark in the United States • Austin, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Republic is currently looking for a full-time Valet Attendant to work at our Austin, TX location.
- Greet customers as they arrive to have their cars valeted
- Take customer information including flight information to ensure that their car is ready for pickup when they return
- Drive and park a variety of different types of cars including sedans, SUVs, trucks, manual and automatic transmissions.
- Arrive on time for each shift with minimal absences
- Inform supervisor on duty of equipment repair and supply needs as they arise
- Resolve conflicts promptly; ask for assistance as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance in accordance with company standards.
- Follow established procedures to ensure money’s security
- Maintain a clean location at all times, inside and out.
- Stay informed by consistently reading the location log books, as well as adding any situations in the log book from your shift with details.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set by company, client, and location manager.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual (stick shift) transmission vehicles.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be outside, walking for long periods of time.
- Ability to use a small handheld electronic device with ease.
- Accept direction willingly.
- Follow through with delegated tasks.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to manage and motivate self.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have outstanding driving history check.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Republic Parking is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.