* Configure and deployment of Information Technology resources. Includes, but is not limited to desktop, laptops, printers, mobile devices, etc…
* Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, using proven troubleshooting procedures
* Assist in coordinating audio visual setup and video conference support
* Assist with annual inventory scanning and equipment surplus
* Responsible for security administration (password reset)
* Install, configure, and update software
* Participate in team projects, meetings and assignments
* Responsible for reading and following the Department's Procedures and Policies
* Responsible for understanding and enforcing the Department's Policies and Procedures
* Responsible for documenting solutions to Technology issues
* Responsible for traveling to remote sites to resolve IT related issues and/or to deploy resources
* Responsible for tracking incidents in the service desk ticketing systems
* Responsible for creating/tracking PMR's for IT equipment transfers/relocation
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
8 General Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
The submitted candidate must be able to apply common knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
1. Communication: Have the ability to clearly convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e.; project team meetings, management presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by others.
2. Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e.; business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy expectations or resolve a problem.
3. Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
4. Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information. Has the ability to adapt in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective work relationships with others.
5. Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
6. Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Is able to adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations.
7. Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make recommendations as accordingly.
8. Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward accomplishing the common goal.
9. Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the ideologies, techniques and tools for quality assurance and control. The ability to put the ideologies, techniques, and tools into practice.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Complex Problem Solving
Business Process Improvement