To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX 78201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Konecranes • San Antonio, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Installation - Maint - Repair, Manufacturing
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Location details: Central Texas: San Antonio & Corpus Christi
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: San Antonio, Texas (US-TX)
Location details:Central Texas: San Antonio & Corpus Christi
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Provide leadership and direct all operational field activities and resources including safety, customer satisfaction, focus on operations, participate in quoting/estimating, labor and resource planning, field operative productivity, material requisition/preparation, vehicle and equipment management, service request execution and project management.
- Maintain the current customer base. Support service quotations for repairs and inspections, scope and estimate projects in a timely manner, following established guidelines. Provide project management support and field supervision for major projects. Prepare supporting documentation and reports in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Direct and assist Service & Maintenance Planners with the planning and scheduling of service work for the existing service workforce, as needed. Ensure all open orders are scheduled or tentatively planned on the dispatch board. Ensure effective use of operative labor, maximizing direct labor in accordance with company guidelines.
- Provide managerial support to the technician workforce. Address performance issues, documenting as required. Review serious employment matters with Branch or District Manager prior to taking action.
- Resolve customer complaints, within established guidelines, to the satisfaction of the customer and in the best interest of the company. Any unresolved issues should be quickly elevated to the next level of management for prompt resolution.
- Ensure strict compliance with all requirements of the Agreement Renewal Retention policy. Oversee the Agreement renewal process to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner and opportunities are not lost. Refer non-renewals to the appropriate sale resource. Prepare and submit monthly report of activity. Establish and maintain on-going communications with the Service Sales Representative to address issues related to the customer base. Continue customer satisfaction to ensure customer retention.
- Oversee routine changes to the open orders, as needed. Ensure open orders report reflects the current status of any active service work.
- Ensure time entry and expense reports are complete, accurate and approved according to company guidelines and that hours are allocated to the appropriate job and are properly classified.
- Ensure quality control program is administered in accordance with company policy.
- Participate in monthly Rush Reporting process.
- Monitor and coordinate the maintenance of company equipment and assets to ensure they are in proper condition and good working order.
- Ensure branch employees receive appropriate levels of training. Coordinate training requirements and schedule with Branch Manager, District management and within budgeted guidelines.
- Follow all established safety rules and procedures, including those established by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION: Technical Associate's degree or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years' experience in a technical/support role. Familiarity with overhead cranes and their component parts desired. Prior supervisory and/or leadership experience preferred.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have and maintain a safe driving record, including a valid driver's license. Must be customer-oriented, have well-developed interpersonal, communication and PC skills and be able to prioritize tasks.
- Fluency in Siebel both office and SLIM
- Technical fluency "crane brain"
- Some level of business acumen - profit/loss mentality
*KC #MONUS #CBUS #NXT
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
Job ID: 26345325
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.