We’re looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Work from home with TTEC in McAllen, TX.
Our recruitment, training and the position is 100% virtual for the protection of you and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online
or via text 'TTEC' to 97211 (Standard Msg & data rates may apply)
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Work from home
to connect with us. Upon getting hired as a Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Representative, we will ask you to pick up your equipment from our McAllen, TX office
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
• Competitive pay of $15 per hour
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
On a typical day, you'll
• Answer questions on products and services from customers of Fortune 500 brands
• Assist customers with how-to’s
• Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact resolution
• Deliver amazing customer service
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
• At least 6 months to of customer interaction experience - call center experience preferred
• Verified reliable, high-speed internet connection >15mbps (you can quickly check at Fast.com)
• Ethernet direct to router
• A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet) near your router
• Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
• Empathy is the key – it’s so important it bears repeating
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
• High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
• The passion and drive to make a difference
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Customer Interaction Management