To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orangeburg, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance Summer 2019 Intern
Lennox International • Orangeburg, SC
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
This year we have positions in Columbia, SC and Richardson, TX. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop professional expertise and contribute on an internal Finance team. A candidate in this position typically works full-time for a defined period during a schooling break (usually 12-weeks).
You will work within one of our Finance organizations with a team of individuals, focused on delivering exceptional support to internal and external customers.
Responsibilities may include:
- Help develop and participate in UAT test for ongoing system changes in SAP
- Preparing monthly journal entries, miscellaneous accruals, and prepaid expenses
- Work to update and track business travel and entertainment expense for quarterly reporting
- Assisting in researching variance differences
- Participate in developing and maintaining monthly standard reports for shipments by modes and location, freight revenue, and expense analysis
- Assisting on a commission project used to streamline and improve both the calculation and forecasting of commission payments
- Assist with forecasting and tracking commission expenses and accruals
- Assist with forecasting and tracking bonus expenses and accruals
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This is an entry level opportunity.
- Student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Finance / Accounting at an accredited college or university.
Teaming / Soft Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and teaming skills
- Ability to quickly learn and contribute to new projects and technologies
- Self-driven, results oriented
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with good analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time, and prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency
Ability and openness to relocation is a plus!