To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duluth, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BI Incorporated (A GEO Company) • Duluth, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Base: 14.00 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the quality and safety of our communities; then we need you! We are looking for dedicated installers to join our growing safety and security team. As an Installer, you will install, service and remove electronic monitoring equipment from client residences. If you are looking for an opportunity where you will work as part of a team, striving to achieve your personal best by helping others this may be the right opportunity for you.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
About the Role - As an Installer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting electronic monitoring equipment and performing routine cleaning and equipment maintenance.
What you'll be doing
- Installs, services, and removes electronic monitoring (EM) equipment from client residences. Troubleshoots equipment problems and performs routine cleaning and equipment maintenance.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Installs and removes field equipment in clients’ residences in accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems in client residences.
- Performs equipment inspections to identify damage or malfunction.
- Cleans field equipment.
- Tests equipment in accordance with quality assurance standards.
- Performs routine equipment maintenance.
- Maintains adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service contracts.
What you'll bring to this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Six months experience in the field installation of EM equipment or similar/related experience preferred.
- Work experience in the Corrections Industry preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic monitoring field equipment.
- Ability to understand EM messages
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage inventory.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- use of personal cell phone. (stipend paid)
- use of personal vehicle. (mileage paid)
- must have access to internet.
- Installations and general fieldwork may require entering possible unstable or hostile environments.
- Extensive local travel required.
- The work environment and physical demands described below are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds to deliver and install EM equipment.
- Ability to climb stairs to deliver and install EM equipment.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle to deliver and install EM equipment.