$33.25 to $38.50 hourly
Are you looking for an opportunity in the Marketing/PR industry? The Creative Group has a vacant position perfect for a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues. This Graphic Designer position would be on a long-term temporary employment basis, and is located in the New York, New York area. experienced Graphic Designers looking for a creative position that utilizes their skills, should apply today.
- Determine the design, layout and formatting of materials. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Prepare high-quality images that will be added to a variety of marketing projects, which could include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Command strong design abilities
- 1+ years of graphic design experience
- Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- BFA is a plus
- Design skills experience
- Presentation preparation experience preferred
- Creative Suite experience desired
- Strong familiarity with graphic design
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Proven record of expertise with design software applications and tools
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Packaging And Labeling