To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westford, MA 01886
- Don Bibo
- Phone: 781-229-2288
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad USA • Westford, MA
Posted 1 month ago
This is a direct hire Senior Accountant position with an emerging company in the Boston North area. This is an immediate need for a self-motivated professional to join a growing company. This position will be responsible for a wide range of financial accounting duties and take on more duties as permitted. This is a growth position.
This is an excellent opportunity to transition out of public and into a corporate role where you make a difference and gain exposure to a variety of accounting and finance duties.
location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Senior Accountant position will learn and assist with a broad range of accounting and financial reporting functions. The position will ensure GAAP compliance as well as establish/strengthen accounting policies & procedures.
- Responsible for accounting functions including general ledger maintenance, reconciliations, financial analysis
- Will take on key role in fiscal closes; produce and analyze timely and accurate financial statements
- Assist with preparation of SEC filings
- Improve policies and procedures; streamline processes to maximize efficiencies
- Assist senior management with budgeting process
- Coordinate, prepare and review periodical reports and audits
- Ad hoc analysis and financial projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and advanced degree is preferred
- 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills required. Must be able to work closely with senior executives
- Track record of success in smaller, startup environment is desired. Ability to adapt and quickly change gears is required
skills: Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.