To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
M Burger - Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants • Aurora, IL
Posted 1 month ago
M BURGER is hiring CASHIERS for our DINING ROOM team!
6 MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Burgers, Fries & Shakes
M Burger is your neighborhood, handmade burger joint. The burgers are made with angus, Midwestern Beef, the crispy chicken sandwiches and tenders are hand-breaded and the fries, sourced from the Pacific Northwest, are cooked to order for crispy perfection.
Caring. Creative. Careers.
Join the Lettuce Entertain You family! Our 100+ restaurants are nationally recognized for great food and service and as great places to work. We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion and the drive to be the best. And we reward our teams with top notch benefits, career-long training and development and opportunities for growth.
Is this you?
- You take care of yourself. (Energy and stamina. You’ll need both.)
- You care for others. (Teamwork and success. They are one and the same.)
- You care about guests. (Quality. The bar is high.)
If you want a career at a progressive company with a long-standing commitment to people, join our caring and creative team.
EOE. We participate in E-Verify / Participamos en E-Verify
Responsible for processing guests’ payment, ringing food and beverage items for guests, collection of payment, and ensuring all aspects of professional service and guest satisfaction.
- Accurately ring up food and beverage items and process guest payment
- Available to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Ability to multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
- Able to move and lift up to 10 pounds, frequently move and/or lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally move and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for an entire shift and move safely through all areas of the restaurant, which may include stairs, uneven or slick surfaces
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the overall guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests’ needs
- Greet guests with a warm, sincere smile
- Use tact and good judgement when dealing with guest challenges and respond to guest needs with patience and courtesy
- Sell and accurately account for gift cards
- Accurately record and account for all items ordered, process payments, and balance all sales/receipts in compliance with restaurant policies and procedures
- Understand and respond knowledgeably to questions about the restaurant and menu
- Use sales techniques to present and encourage current promotions to guests
- Follow all steps of service
- Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
- Proficiency in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment, including the POS system, Frequent Diner, Gift Card and Credit Card terminals, as well as radio system
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Get along well with others and be a team player
- Other duties will be assigned as needed