To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outreach Associate / Business Development - Sacramento
American Addiction Centers • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our Outreach Associates are Addiction Specialists whom develop and execute local business strategies, marketing, sales and public relations initiatives in assigned territory to further enhance AAC’s reputation as a leader in the addiction treatment industry, as well as to maximize revenue growth.
Report To: Regional Manager - Business Development
- Increases local awareness of AAC services and value, to result in referrals to AAC for a set Territory.
- Develops and build relationships and alliances with local target market segments and customers: healthcare providers, unions, employee and labor assistance programs, hospitals, crisis teams, mental health providers, other substance abuse treatment providers, recovery advocacy groups, problem-solving courts and organizations concerned with addiction treatment.
- Acts as a liaison to professional referral sources, community organizations and advocacy groups to promote AAC's services, value and credibility.
- Assists VP of Business Development in developing, adjusting and implementing strategic business marketing, sales and public relations plans in assigned territory, appropriate to AAC's mission and goals for its overall operations and return on investment objectives.
- Executes analysis of assigned territory, develops and executes territory business and sales call plans.
- Manages territory business activities to ensure productivity and cost-effective management of resources.
- Manages all referent accounts and documents appropriately in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Monitors CRM daily for needed action and follow-up on referent needs.
- Executes CRM direct mail campaigns to accounts in assigned territory per Business Development Team standard, policy and procedure.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Represents AAC at territory promotional events, regional and national events as assigned.
- Represents AAC publicly at local conferences, conventions, meetings, political events and other activities.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints and problems within sphere of control and authority.
- Collaborates with other Business Development Team members to reach as needed and with colleagues from other AAC departments to meet patient needs and business goals.
- Maintains a productive, cooperative and healthy work attitude supporting an environment in which all employees work together to achieve AAC's mission, consistent with AAC core values
- Assists VP of Business Development in selection, training and supervision of staff as needed.
- Promotes AAC’s value and reputation by bringing requests for public speaking engagements, for article submission in trade and other publications, media interviews, etc. forward to the VP of Business Development
- Identifies opportunities for Business Development at the facility level and monitors network facility quality issues to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Interacts with colleagues in Assessment and Placement and Clinical Oversight to ensure closing of appropriate business opportunities, consistent delivery of brand promise and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years’ experience in marketing or sales, preferably in healthcare.
- Ability to work remote and on a BASE + commission/sales structure.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to travel through an area covering muliple states.
- Technologically savvy.
- Ability to create reports outlining weekly visits.
- Sound judgement; ability to clearly make reasoned recommendations.
- Ability to multitask.
- Candidates in recovery must have 2+ years of sobriety.
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.