To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Marcos, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Wylander Solutions • San Marcos, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wylander Solutions, a recruiting company focused within the disaster restoration industry, is recruiting a restoration General Manager for a company located in Southern California.The General Manager is responsible for directing, planning and managing overall branch operations, including but not limited to: quality control, quality assurances, project managers, daily operations and customer service. The General Manager will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the established objectives for revenue and profitability of a location.
- Health Benefits
- oCompany contributes 74% to the employee premium
- oCompany paid life insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child(ren), dental, long/short term disability
- Paid Vacation
- Completive salary plus bonus
- Company Vehicle, Cell Phone and Laptop
- Ensuring that all projects are administrated at the highest level of compliance with company policies and procedures
- Training, equipping, and developing the personnel in their respective positions
- Responsible for gross profit, revenue, earnings, gross margins, and EBITDA
- Responsible for the performance and the development of division staff
- Ensuring that working relationships remain positive and communication lines remain open
- Identifying performance gaps and mobilizing efforts to close them
- Additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary for effective business operations.
- Must understand and comply with all policies and procedures. This refers to safety, attendance, conduct and so forth as documented in the Employee Handbook.
- 10 years within the construction industry
- 5 years in a management role
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales & production teams
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Excellent computer skills, including: MS-Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Solid in areas of personal character, commitment, organization, and selling
- Must have proven track record of taking initiative and excelling in a high-pressure environment
Keywords: restoration, management, construction