About Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is a leading global diversified industrial known for superior quality, continual innovation and rigorous operational discipline. We are a global leader in providing tools and storage as well as security services.
For the builders and protectors, the makers and explores and those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, we provide the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done since 1843.
You repair your home and car with the tools we provide. Your car and your phone are secured with our fasteners. The things you value most can be protected by our security systems. And the roads you drive on, the bridges you cross, the energy you consume, all of these most likely came to you via one of our infrastructure systems.
Job Description – Maintenance Electrician (Rotating shifts - 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Layout, install and maintain a wide variety of conventional and computerized electrical/electronic plant equipment.
- Diagnose and remedy all electrical/electronic problems and troubleshooting as required.
- Capability to program, maintain and troubleshoot PLC programs.
- Must be capable of assembling, disassembling, repairing, rebuilding and overhauling plant equipment. Also, rebuild or repair or install any electrical and mechanical machine components
- Perform a variety of machining operations to reproduce various machine parts.
- Ability to operate lathes, grinders, milling machines and all machine shop equipment.
- Operate and handle electrical/electronic measuring and monitoring equipment.
- May perform ordinary arc, TIG welding and acetylene welding work and heat-treating operations.
- May be required to perform carpentry and painting work.
Skills, Experience and Education
- Must be capable of performing electrical mechanical work in compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Must have a good electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum 2 years of electrical and mechanical maintenance experience.
- Must have an Industrial Electrician Journeyman Certification and/or Industrial Electrician License; as well as a Maintenance Mechanic Journeyman’s Certification or equivalent maintenance mechanic experience.
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Engineered Fastening, a Stanley Black & Decker company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.