Wireline Operator w/ CDL (HazMat Preferred)
About the Organization
Pioneer Energy Services is a leader in oilfield services with employment opportunities in drilling, wireline, and well servicing.
More than 3,000 Pioneer team members work across the country's major oil and gas producing regions. Wherever we work, Pioneer people are recognized as hard-working problem-solvers dedicated to helping customers get the best results possible.
Safety is always our first priority. Our LiveSafe culture promotes safety on the job and at home. It's also a culture that promotes professionalism and teamwork.
Please Note: The preferred browser for the online application process is Google Chrome, please download and use Google Chrome for applying.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
1. Responsible for the job readiness of the logging truck, crane truck, and other transport vehicles assigned to you and your crew;
2. Responsible for maintenance and care of mobile equipment including wireline trucks, crane trucks, and other fleet vehicles. Offshore employees working both on water and inland will be responsible for both vehicle fleet and skid fleet.
3. Responsible for maintenance and care of downhole wireline instruments as directed by the field service Operations Engineer. Maintenance activities will include changing “O”-rings, servicing coupling and other connections, and cleaning instruments for readiness in future well servicing work;
4. Responsible for obtaining commercial driver’s license with appropriate endorsements as required by the activities carried at the district to which the individual is assigned. Endorsements might include Department of Transportation HAZMAT authorizing the individual to drive explosives or radioactive materials to the well site;
5. Proficient in the safe use of explosives and operates in compliance with API RP-67;
6. Responsible for regulatory compliance of all rules, regulations, and laws in accordance with appropriate federal, state, or local enforcement agencies;
7. Responsible for adherence to customer rules and policies while on customer’s property;
8. Responsible for adherence to company rules, policies, and procedures;
9. Responsible for rigging up and rigging down wireline equipment at the well site and preparing said equipment for safe transportation back to the business campus;
10. Communicates with customers and ensures satisfaction with well site services;
11. Responsible for and demands safe operations for all individuals on the jobsite;
12. Performs miscellaneous shop duties as directed by the field service Operations Engineer, Shop Foreman, or District Management.
Rigging (Sailing Ship)