To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11607 East 43rd Street North
Tulsa, OK 74116
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shared Services Manager
Voyig • Tulsa, OK
Posted 9 days ago
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer, healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. With revenues of $1.6 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the world. With over 7,000 employees, the Company serves its customers from a global footprint of 105 facilities in over 25 countries. Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end markets and produces mission critical products with high replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company’s revenue comes from replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into customer’s products or processes.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while coaching others to reach their highest potential. Please visit Madison at www.madison.net.
The Shared Services Manager is responsible for the effective operation of the transaction processing team of North America (aggregation of 3-4 business units). This position will manage the resources on the team and lead the implementation of plans to optimize performance and processes, as well as improve upon the Company’s cash conversion cycle. The position will require effective communication and coordination with the related controllers and the CFO.Responsibilities
- Manage, mentor and continue to develop a team of 5-7 direct reports in a centralized, shared service environment
- Provide oversight and guidance on order to cash and procure to pay business cycles
- Identify and implement continuous process and efficiency improvements for these cycles across the various business units
- Ensure appropriate internal control environment and adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate and work collaboratively with the business unit controllers to ensure transactions manifest appropriately within the various general ledger systems
- Coordinate, as appropriate, with customers, vendors and impacted employees at business unit locations
- Set targets with the team in coordination with the business units and execute on those targets to improve the Company’s cash conversion cycle
- Assist in the coordination and response to audit requests in a timely manner
- Assist in the completion of special projects as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Ability, Experience
- 5+ years experience in an accounting or finance related role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Previous experience managing a team
- Possess strong analytical skills and process focused
- Team oriented with ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and assist the team when additional bandwidth is needed
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well across different functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Located in Tulsa, OK
- Limited travel required