To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
DecisionOne Corporation • Wayne, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Located throughout the United States and Canada, DecisionOne serves leading companies and government agencies with tailored information technology support services that provide clients with onsite, centralized and remote technology support solutions that reduce infrastructure ownership costs while maintaining high availability service levels
With more than 1,000 technology professionals and an extensive, geographically distributed network of service locations, DecisionOne’s technology and business solutions combine complementary foundation services improving coverage, availability and response to satisfy the technology needs of our customers.
Inside Sales Representative - Wayne, PA; Dallas, TX; New Jersey
Responsible for developing new sales opportunities and renewing current contracts within an existing client base. Proactively make outbound sales calls to prospect new business opportunities and renewals in order to achieve sales target.
- Work with sales and operations to maximize revenue and ensure customer retention.
- Coordinate sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning.
- Identify client needs and resolve issues in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Partner internally with sales support, operations, pricing, and the executive team to prepare quotes and proposals.
- Produce timely and accurate sales forecasts and call activity reports.
- Comply with internal administration and standard operating procedures.
- Gather and maintain competitive intelligence and market trends.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Accurately Manage Salesforce.com information on pipeline
- Post-secondary education, business or marketing degree preferred.
- 1-3 years proven outbound sales experience in the IT services industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology service solutions and PC/PC software applications.
- Familiar with consultative selling methodologies.
- Self-starter with superior telemarketing and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented with a desire to succeed.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Hardware Maintenance, IMACD, Deployment Services, Retail, Manage Print Services or Depot services preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sales Force.com
DecisionOne offers an excellent compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience along with the opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
If you are looking for a challenging position that will afford you the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of today’s information technologies, then we have the job for you.
DecisionOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. Please be advised that DecisionOne requires the successful completion of a drug screening and background check as a condition of employment.