To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, MO 65536
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Health Specialist QMHP
Compass Health Network • Lebanon, MO
Posted 1 month ago
POSITION PURPOSE: Provides integrated, holistic, community support services.
Clinical Service Provision
- Using a motivational, stage-matched approach, provide individualized case management based upon strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences identified collaboratively with client/family, focused on supporting client’s movement toward recovery/resiliency goals
- Assist client in identifying strengths and needs related to relapse in mental illness/substance abuse and develop plan to support recovery and prevent relapse, including brief evaluations and Wellness Plans/Personal Development Plans as appropriate.
- Provide services from a holistic perspective, incorporating coaching surrounding the Eight Dimensions of Wellness, with attention to each domain of wellness, including physical and mental health
- Support client in completion of goals identified on Personal Development Plan(Wellness Plans), reviewing the PDP (WP) with client as required and as needed for updating of goals and objectives as items are achieved, or as the client’s goals change
- Provide referrals and active linking to needed services and supports, including, but not limited to, Medicaid, Social Security, and other community resources
- Maintain contact with clients who are hospitalized, participating in discharge planning and communicating with all involved providers in developing aftercare plans
- Provide education and skill-building, according to individual need, in areas such as daily living skills, employment, education, symptom management, communication/relationships, etc. with focus on movement toward independent completion of these tasks, or referral to long-term supports
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed, during and after “normal" working hours
- Assist clients with developing personal support systems, including, but not limited to, work with family members, legal guardians, recovery communities, etc.
Integrated Health Team
- Communicate actively with other members of the integrated team, including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, specialists(community support,peer,ITCD,CSTAR,DBT,etc), nurses, dentists, NCMs, etc regarding all areas of client wellness, including client’s adherence to medications, side effects, and efficacy of medications
- Seek and include input from Integrated Health Team providers on client’s Personal Development Plan/Wellness Plan
- Attend and participate in staffings, including team meetings, Healthcare Home primary care staffings, and psychiatry staffing
- Make referrals to additional services/providers as needed for client’s Integrated Health Team
- In addition to clinical providers of the team, function as liaison to others involved in client’s treatment, including, but not limited to family, employers, schools, probation/parole, courts, etc.
- Will seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
- Assist client with transportation as clinically indicated; Driving is an essential function of the position
- Other duties as assigned
- A "Qualified mental health professional" as defined in 9CSR30-4.030
- Must possess a graduate degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, Counseling & Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling & Guidance, or related field as recognized by the US Department of Education/Department of Mental Health.
- Must have successfully completed a practicum in a psychiatric setting or has one year of experience in a psychiatric setting under the supervision of a QMHP.
- A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.