MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Support a Global Logistics company grow their US footprint by assisting with all logistics surrounding both air and ocean imports.
Beautiful office located by JFK, this is Global Logistics Client.
- Completing bills of lading
- Coordinate bookings from Importers and overseas offices to final destination
- Closely monitor & follow up on shipments
- Update shipment status, issue arrival notices, authority to make entry and obtain documents for customs entries.
- Follow up with the carrier on arrival, AMS, flight information and communicate to the customers & customs broker
- Provide customs broker with documentation
- Following up from start to finish on all shipments for Airfreight and Seafreight
- Ensure import documentation is submitted to customs brokers for Airfreight and Seafreight shipments
- Coordinate all Import shipments
- Overseeing the Airfreight Operations
- Handle bookings from overseas agents and importers
- Arrange ocean & air import services for domestic and international goods
- Communication with overseas agents to ensure proper pre-alerts and documentation
- Responsible for assisting department co-workers with problems issues
- Experience working within Freight Forwarding/Logistics
- Airfreight and Oceanfreight experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience completing bills of lading
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Quick 2 Round Interview Process
- Rapidly growing NYC office with room for career growth
Warehouse Management System
Transportation Management System
Reconcile Inbound Load